Why leaders meditate
Medical research shows that meditation
- Reduces stress (New York Times)
- Boosts creativity (Harvard Business Review)
- Increases emotional awareness (Huffington Post)
- Reduces health costs & sick time (Reuters)
Practicing meditation and Mindful Leadership is a way to invest in your core ability to learn and grow in today's challenging business environment.
Most people do not succeed at a meditation routine
Despite the onslaught of mindfulness & meditation apps, 80% of people who try meditation do not stick with it.
- Learning on your own is difficult.
- It's hard to find the time if it's not part of a scheduled routine.
- An app is not the same as a qualified personal teacher.
- It's hard to find a good space to practice.
- Extended sitting sessions are hard for most people to begin with.
This is Meditation You can succeed at
We teach meditation in motion. Each session begins and ends with a seated meditation, but we will practice :
- Breathing exercises
- Balance exercises
You will finish the session refreshed, relaxed and ready. Meditation in motion uses only slow movements and you can practice in most business attire, no need to change.
Sessions can be 30, 45 or 60 minutes in length.
Sessions can be done at your office if you have a quiet space, or at a treatment room nearby. Contact us and we'll work out the details.
Sample SESSION AT MOBIFY
Contact us for Pricing more information
We respond quickly, usually within the same day, and never share your contact information. You can also contact us immediately through Facebook messenger.